Organization: C-PCS, PHYSICAL CHEM & APPLIED SPECTROSCOPY
Mail Stop: J567
Location: TA-46, Building 0535, Room 239
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Physical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy Division , C-PCS, Los Alamos, New Mexico, USA
- 2008 (summer) IBM visiting research, fabrication of quantum dots assembly, with Dr. Chang C. Tsuei
- 2006-2011 Physical/Inorganic chemistry of nanocrystals and devices, with Professor Christopher B. Murray, University of Pennsylvania
- 2002-2006 Research and development of industrial polymer products, SK Chemicals, South Korea
- 2000-2002 Physical/Inorganic chemistry of template-based nanowire fabrication, with Professor Jinkyu Lee, Seoul National University
- 1999-2000 Undergraduate research of organic nonlinear optical materials, with Professor Jinkyu Lee, Seoul National University
- 7/2011: Ph.D. Chemistry, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Advisor: Prof. Chris B. Murray
- 2-2002: M.S., Chemistry, Seoul National University, Seoul, South Korea
- 2/200: B.S., Honors Chemistry, Cum Laude, Seoul National University, Seoul, South Korea
Scholarships and Awards
- 2010 SAS Travel Funds for 240th ACS Conference presentation
- 2006-2011 Teaching/research fellowship from University of Pennsylvania
- 2002 Brain Korea 21 Master authorship
- 2000-2001 Brain Korea 21 Graduate student fellowship
- 1999 Lotte Corporation academic scholarship
- 1996-1999 Academic scholarship from Seoul National University
- Investigating the Phosphine Chemistry of Se Precursors for the Synthesis of PbSe Nanorods, W. –k. Koh, Y. M. Yoon, and C. B. Murray, Chem. Mater. 2011, 23, 1825-1829.
- Ambipolar and Unipolar PbSe Nanowire Field-Effect Transistors, D. K. Kim, T. R. Vemulkar, S. J. Oh, W. -k. Koh, C. B. Murray, and C. R. Kagan, ACS Nano. 2011, 5, 3230-3236.
- Multiscale Periodic Assembly of Striped Nanoparticle Superlattice Films on a Liquid Surface, A. Dong, J. Chen, S. J. Oh, W. -k. Koh, F. Xiu, X. Ye, D.-K. Ko, K. L. Wang, C. R. Kagan, and C. B. Murray, Nano Letters. 2011, 11, 841-846.
- Excitons in PbSe Nanorods, A. C. Bartnik, Al. L. Efros, W. –k. Koh, C. B. Murray, and F. W. Wise, Phys., Rev. B. 2010, 82, 195313.
- Synthesis of Monodisperse PbSe Nanorods: A Case for Oriented Attachment, W. -k. Koh, A. C. Bartnik, F. W. Wise, and C. B. Murray, J. Am. Chem. Soc, 2010, 132, 3909-3913.
- Novel synthesis of organic nanowires and their optical properties, J. -K. Lee, W. -K. Koh, W. -S. Chae, and Y. -R. Kim, Chem. Commun., 2002, 138-139.
- KR 2005006823-A; KR950624-B1, "Polyurethane adhesive for packing prepared from polyol, diisocyanate, ethyl acetate and additive, and preparation method thereof", N. –J. Kim, W. –K. Koh, T. –W. Lee
- KR 2005005890-A, "Aqueous polyurethane resin for coating suitable for preparation of onepart polyurethane resin coating, preparation thereof and products thereof", N. –J. Kim, W. –K. Koh, D. –H. Lee, T. –W. Lee
- KR 2005006825-A; KR 513122-B, "Aqueous polyurethane resin having cyclic structure and preparation method thereof", N. –J. Kim, W. –K. Koh, D. –H. Lee, T. –W. Lee
- KR 2005006824-A, "Cationic aqueous polyurethane resin and preparation method thereof", N.–J. Kim, W. –K. Koh, D. –H. Lee, T. –W. Lee